Full Job Details>>>
Expro is a leading oilfield service company, employing 5,000 people across the world. Our success is built on our people, who are committed to delivering world-class service, performance and innovation. We offer real challenge and career development opportunities to those whose aspirations, talent and energy match ours.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To provide support to Region Director – Sub Saharan Africa ensuring that all administration, purchasing and secretarial duties are carried out. Interfacing with all departments and liaising with all personnel at all levels in order to complete these tasks.
- Providing support to other Directors and Managers when necessary, maintaining confidential documentation and ensuring that clients, directors and managers needs are catered for (e.g. travel, accommodation, secretarial support etc.)
- Set own priorities to ensure that tasks are completed in order of importance
- Processing daily paperwork
- Input of orders into and maintenance of RMS
- Responsible for maintaining personnel holiday records for direct reports to the Region Director – SSA
- Ensures full awareness of and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer QHSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Actively ensure that his/her own health & safety and the health & safety of all fellow workers or other workers is preserved at all times
- Receiving of calls, booking of appointments and keeping proper records of transactions for the Regional Director.
- Liaise with Regional HR Manager on all employee related matters.
- Responsible for supervising all drivers in the Region business unit.
- Manage office stationary in an efficient way and within agreed budgets.
Job Context and Main Activities
- Meeting deadlines as instructed by SSA Director, to ensure timely completion of workload.
- Ensure purchasing is conducted in accordance with Expro RMS procedures
- Maintain all filing systems in accordance with company standards and procedures
- Decision making Authority/Level of Supervision Required
- Prioritise own routine workload. Make day to day decisions guided by procedures and policies
- Answering calls under pressure with a busy surrounding.
- To prioritise changing requirements placed on the position to meet the Regional Directors and Regional Manager’s needs.
- Dealing with confidential material in an open work environment.
Required Skills or Experience
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Flexible and matured approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Good communication skills essential (Verbal and Written)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Experience of working within a Multinational and with Matrix structure
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines