Full Job Details>>>
Power Engineers – REF: PENG
Glo Mobile Ghana
23rd July 2013
Experience (in years)
Glo Mobile Ghana, a major player in the telecommunication industry in Ghana recently reached the one year landmark of its successful operations in the country. The company is expanding its operations in Ghana and is looking for dynamic, results oriented professionals who are ready to make a difference in the areas of Sales, Technical & Information Systems thereby positioning the Glo brand for excellence in Ghana.
Remuneration: - Remuneration is competitive and as obtainable in Ghana Telecommunications industry.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies pan Ghana.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be as added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in core technical preferably in the Telecommunication industry.
- Good Knowledge in operations and maintenance of Diesel Engine Generators
- Understanding of indoor and outdoor AC’s
- Knowledge of indoor rectifier and UPS systems.
- Should have knowledge of site commissioning.
- Ensuring all electrical equipment, cable trays and cabling meet specifications for the sites.
- Ensuring that towers are properly earthed.
- Ensuring correct connection of generators, UPS, rectifiers and air conditioners for sites.
- Ensuring appropriate installation and reinforcement of shelters for the BSS and transmission systems.
Ensuring the connection of sites to ECG.