Full Job Details>>>
Job Title - Short
Experience (in years)
- Assist the Construction Project Manager in the execution of their duties
- Preparation of Tender, Contract Documents, BOQ, Valuation Certificates, Variations.
- Preparing risk and value management and cost control.
- Preparing detailed progress reports
- Ability to manage Health and Safety Guidelines
- Assist in the construction supervision of on-going projects.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Building Technology or similar qualification with a minimum of 5-10 years post qualification working experience
- Member of the Ghana Institute of Surveyors (GIS)
- Must demonstrate strong practical experience in managing projects
- Must demonstrate rigorous and analytical skills preparing quantities, physical measurements, rate analysis, valuation of certificates
- Ability to use MS Projects, Microsoft Suites,
- Ability to prepare cash-flows and cost reporting
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by management