Job Title - Short
Experience (in years)
- Assist the Construction Project Manager in the execution of their duties
- Preparation of Tender, Contract Documents, BOQ, Valuation Certificates, Variations.
- Preparing risk and value management and cost control.
- Preparing detailed progress reports
- Ability to manage Health and Safety Guidelines
- Assist in the construction supervision of on-going projects.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Building Technology or similar qualification with a minimum of 5-10 years post qualification working experience
- Member of the Ghana Institute of Surveyors (GIS)
- Must demonstrate strong practical experience in managing projects
- Must demonstrate rigorous and analytical skills preparing quantities, physical measurements, rate analysis, valuation of certificates
- Ability to use MS Projects, Microsoft Suites,
- Ability to prepare cash-flows and cost reporting
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by management
Fraud Alert!Our attention has been drawn to the fact that some persons are using our job website to perpetuate fraud. They typically register and submit jobs for review ... Read more.